You Are Here: Home » 2016 » October

QuEST Global poised for double people growth in Kerala by 2020

Trivandrum: QuEST Global, a world leader in diversified engineering solutions, announced that it has completed two years of successful operations in Trivandrum, Kerala since its acquisition of NeST Software in 2014, As part of the company’s diversification strategy for 2020, the Trivandrum Centre of Excellence of QuEST Global is poised for double people growth by 2020 announced Dr. Ajay Prabhu, Chief Operat ...

Read more

Cyrus Mistry asked to Step down as Tata Chairman

Mumbai: In a surprising move, Cyrus Mistry was asked to step down as the Chairman of the Tata Sons by the Board. Ratan Tata has been asked to take over as interim Chairman till the board selects another successor! The board has not disclosed the reason for change in leadership, but it is believed that Tata Sons was unhappy with Mistry's way of running the business.   "Tata Sons today announced its boar ...

Read more

Students from Pune wins the HackD 2016 – Code for a Cause Hackathon Organised by Envestnet India

Trivandrum: Students of College of Engineering, Pune were announced winners of the HackD 2016 – Code for a Cause Hackathon organized by Envestnet India as part of the Architecting Intelligence Conference held in the capital over the weekend (October 15-17, 2016). Jay Lohokare, Reshul Dani and Ajit Rajurkar won the Rs. 3 lac prize money for their innovative technology solution they created for the finance se ...

Read more

LYF Smartphone+ introduces special edition LYF F1 – a device designed to deliver enhanced experience over advanced 4G network

Mumbai: Reliance Retail today launched LYF F1, a Special Edition future-ready device from LYF Smartphone+. From introducing VoLTE in smartphones across all price segments to offering advanced features, such as dual camera, smart gestures and voice command controls, LYF continues to spearhead the transition in smartphone technology. With F1, LYF presents a future ready device designed to deliver an enhanced ...

Read more

Envestnet India to host ‘Architecting Intelligence’ Forum Showcasing Innovative Solutions for Businesses & Communities

Trivandrum: Envestnet India has organized the second annual “Architecting Intelligence” (https://aiconference.envestnet.in) conference for software architects, bankers, and financial advisor from October 15-17, 2016 in Trivandrum, India. In addition to focusing on the rapidly evolving technology of “Intelligence as a Utility,” its influence on financial services, and presenting innovative solutions to banke ...

Read more

Reliance Jio creates world record with 16 million customers in first 26 days since launch

Mumbai: Reliance Jio announced that their network has created a world record by crossing 16 million in total subscribers during the first month of operators. It was on September 5 that the company rolled out 4G services to the public and in a short span has been able to create a world record with maximum number of customers on its network, Mr. Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Industries Limited, said, “ ...

Read more

“JIO TO BRING IPHONE 7 AND IPHONE 7 PLUS TO INDIA WITH UNPRECEDENTED EXPERIENCE”

Mumbai: iPhones on only 4G all-IP networks was launched in India. Reliance Jio announced it will offer the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, the best, most advanced iPhone ever, featuring an all-new advanced camera system, dust and water resistant design, stereo speaker system and the A10 Fusion chip, which is the most powerful chip on any smartphone while delivering the best battery life ever in an iPhone. All J ...

Read more

Keltron to launch e-commerce portal Kelebuy to promote made in Kerala Products and Services.

For the first time in India, a government is starting its own e-commerce platform and this credit goes to Kerala’s own Keltron. Keltron will soon launch an e-commerce portal of the likes of Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal to market ‘Made in Kerala’ products and services called Kelebuy.com. All the products and services offered by government organisations, semi-government organisations, quasi government bodies, p ...

Read more

Nasscom Projects $15 billion Indian IoT market by 2020

Bangalore: Indian Internet of Things (IoT) market is set to grow to $15 billion by 2020 from the current $5.6 billion, according to a report by Nasscom released during design and engineering summit. The Industrial IoT that currently accounts for 60% of the total market will be able to provide a major boost to the IoT sector. The remaining 40% of the IoT market includes consumer IoT like smartphone devices, ...

Read more
Scroll to top
shared on wplocker.com